Stratas Foods is committed to equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and diversity and inclusion in its workplace. It is our commitment to establish and maintain a talented, productive, diverse workforce that works together effectively to accomplish our goals.
The Accounts Payable Representative will be responsible for paying invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Enter invoices into Maximo Payable system. Scan documents in scanning system.
2. Ensure that all oil invoices have proper backup. Relieve purchase contracts for pounds received/paid.
3. Validate product code/container code, pounds received, and price charged for purchased finished goods invoices.
4. Validate expense invoices for proper approval and GL codes by referring to the company policies and budgets.
5. Assist in determining month-end accrual for expenses that are received but not paid.
6. Communicate with internal and external customers. Research and resolve customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
7. Provide reports to communicate spending information to management.
8. Open and date stamp all incoming mail to the A/P department. Distribute incoming A/P mail to appropriate departments for GL coding and approval.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education: H. S. Graduate or GED and coursework in Accounting.
Experience: 0-2 years accounting experience.
Skills and Competencies:
Equipment and Software: IBM, strong Excel and general pc experience
Please complete this form and email it along with your resume to HR@STRATASFOODS.COM
Stratas Foods 7130 Goodlett Farms Pkwy Suite 200Cordova, TN 38016Phone: 888-404-1004
Visit our website
Like us on Facebook
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.