Stratas Foods believes it is important to support the local communities where we conduct business through charitable giving and support to non-profit organizations that seek to improve the quality of life in the communities where we are located.
Stratas Serves is an employee-led team that researches opportunities for volunteerism and allocates the company’s charitable giving. The mission of Stratas Serves is to create strong relationships with our communities where:
- Families do not go hungry
- Neighborhoods are healthy and safe
- Children receive the best possible education
As part of the Stratas Serves initiative, Stratas employees have volunteered their time and money to numerous causes, including the organizations listed below.
- Boys and Girls Club
- Food Bank
- Junior Achievement of Memphis and the Mid-South, Inc.
- Ronald McDonald House of Memphis
To be eligible to receive donations, the requesting organization must be designated as 501(c) 3 non-profit organization by the Internal Revenue Service. Stratas Foods may provide a contribution in any of the following forms:
- Cash contribution for a specific program or project
- Assist organizations in recruiting employees for volunteer opportunities
- Product donations to organizations that provide food for the needy
- Funding event sponsorships for organizations located in communities where we have facilities
- Stratas Serves Donation Request Form
Company policy, budget limitations and/or federal law prevent us from providing support to:
- Individuals or individual families for any purpose
- Religious organizations, unless they can demonstrate that services are provided to the community-at-large and funds are separated from religious purposes
- Sports teams and athletic organizations
- Individual youth clubs, troops, groups or school classrooms